Analytics Lead - Product Growth
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 13 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
The Growth team at Postman drives self-serve revenue through rapid experimentation and data-driven decision making. Data analysts are incredibly important members of the team as they help to find opportunities, design experiments and analyze results. Their decisions help to maximize the impact of the entire team.
The Growth organization at Postman is still early and this experienced Growth Analytics professional will partner strategically with our Head of Growth to help establish our growth and experimentation processes. The right candidate in this role will partner with our existing data team while defining how the Growth data team operates. This role can quickly develop into a management role.
- Explore product data in search of opportunities in partnership with product managers.
- Revamp packaging in an effort to simplify Postman’s self-serve model
- Develop a strategic, high-velocity experimentation framework which connects to key business metrics
- Design experiments to ensure we can be confident with the results.
- Analyze the results of experiments to help determine the “why” behind the metrics.
- Regularly share information from our data with the entire Growth team to help everyone continue to get better.
Experience analyzing product usage data.
Experience designing and analyzing multivariate product experiments.
(Nice to have) Experience on businesses with recurring revenue.
Lots of smiles