Content Lead, Marketing
Postman is the world’s leading API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster. More than 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman platform every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
To further capitalize on this success, we’re looking for a very experienced Content Lead to create, write, and lead high-impact developer/technical content efforts.
You will work with thought leaders across the Postman organization to conceive, write, and manage robust content deliverables from initial ideation through delivery. You will lead and inspire thought leadership, generate educational and technical content ideas, and elevate creative thinking across the team. Your content will further solidify our company brand, engage new and existing customers, and further establish Postman’s position within the API landscape.
What You'll Do
- Manage a multitude of high-impact content efforts end-to-end, such as the annual State of the API
- Work with Postman's product, engineering, DevRel, and marketing teams to develop content
- Build relationships with authors and provide them with continuous support, feedback, and inspiration
- Help create and revise pages on Postman’s website and/or microsites
- Help create content for Postman’s collateral materials, emails, presentations, and more
- 5+ years of relevant, tech-oriented writing and content leadership experience
- 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- An incredible portfolio
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, obviously
- A natural curiosity and affinity for technology
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or relevant experience
- Prior start-up experience is a plus
- Prior experience in a product-led growth (PLG) model is a plus
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?