Are you passionate about working with smart teams and customers to deliver an outstanding support experience? Then this role will be a good match for you!
Postman is looking for a Customer Operations Support Associate to join our growing Support team. Our ideal candidate would be passionate about helping customers, love putting yourself in your customer’s shoes (no matter how big or small), enjoy resolving problems, identifying root causes of issues, and thrive in a team environment.
This is a paid contractor role for 1 year with a possibility of conversion to full time.
Please ensure to include a cover letter along with your application to give a more detailed view of your accomplishments and what you'll bring to the table if you are hired.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a queue of non-technical support tickets
- Prioritize issues based on severity and customer impact
- Work on 50+ tickets/week across Zendesk, Salesforce and JIRA within defined SLAs
- Fulfillment of vendor/supplier forms
- Triaging of Sales leads, Security, Legal and other inquiries to different internal teams
- Handle payments, refunds, credits and other sensitive customer requests
- Collaborate with many cross-functional organizations daily
- Raise product bugs to relevant teams
- Participate in our 24/5 global coverage plan
- 1-2 years work experience in customer support for an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, combined with the ability to engage with users at all levels
- Customer support experience (internal and external customers)
- Must be willing work in different shifts (including evenings and holidays)
- Self-starter, working autonomously to find workarounds and solutions, but knows when to ask for help
- An ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and processes
- Hands on experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Slack and JIRA is a positive
- Experience working for a Startup is a positive
Postman is the world’s leading API platform, used by more than 25 million developers and 500,000 organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500. Postman is helping developers and professionals across the globe build the API-first world by simplifying each step of the API lifecycle and streamlining collaboration—enabling users to create better APIs, faster.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has an office in Bangalore, where it was founded. Postman is privately held, with funding from Battery Ventures, BOND, Coatue, CRV, Insight Partners, and Nexus Venture Partners. Learn more at postman.com or connect with Postman on Twitter via @getpostman.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency and honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.