Are you passionate about working with smart teams and customers to deliver an outstanding support experience? Then this role will be a good match for you!
Postman is looking for a Customer Ops Support Associate to join our growing Support team. This role will be part of the Customer Org at Postman. Our ideal candidate would be passionate about helping customers, love putting yourself in your customer’s shoes (no matter how big or small), enjoy resolving problems, identifying root causes of issues, and thrive in a team environment.
How you will spend your time as our next Customer Ops Support Associate
- Manage a queue of non-technical support tickets
- Prioritize issues based on severity and customer impact
- Work on 50+ tickets/week across Zendesk, Salesforce and JIRA within defined SLAs
- Fulfillment of vendor/supplier forms
- Triaging of Sales leads, Security, Legal and other inquiries to different internal teams
- Handle payments, refunds, credits and other sensitive customer requests
- Collaborate with many cross-functional organizations daily
- Raise product bugs to relevant teams
- Participate in our 24/5 global coverage plan
- 1-2 years work experience in customer support for an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, combined with the ability to engage with users at all levels
- Must be willing work in different shifts (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- Self-starter, working autonomously to find workarounds and solutions, but knows when to ask for help
- An ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and processes
- Hands on experience with Zendesk, Salesforce is a positive
- Experience working for a Startup is a positive
- You are a Recruiter! Postman hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Postman offers very competitive benefits.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Be a part of something big.