Postman is the world’s favorite API Platform used by over 15 million developers and 500,000 organizations including 96% of the Fortune 500. We're looking for an experienced RevOps leader who will be a key part of our Customer Organization leadership team. You will consult, advise and assist our Go To Market leaders, helping them deliver business results and ultimately helping our customers achieve their goals. This work is inherently cross-functional and touches nearly every part of our business - from what we sell, to whom, and how.
As a Director of RevOps at Postman you will...
- Own the revenue forecasting process, pipeline analysis, productivity metrics and monitoring; ARR management, Net Revenue Retention tracking
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning and forecasting approaches used by the sales and success organizations
- Provide analytical support and leadership to improve strategies, coverage models and sales and success team configurations and hiring plans to support our growth objectives
- Own our Salesforce implementation. Salesforce is our single and key platform for collaboration across Sales, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Legal and Finance.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement and deliver sales and revenue retention forecast models
- Partner with Finance and Legal to build out a world class deal desk process and team
- Create the framework for instrumenting and continuously improving the executing of our lead to opportunity to closed won funnel
- Develop a central set of KPIs to track sales and success team results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Own the process, tooling and execution of variable compensation plans across Sales, CS and Solutions Engineering
To be a Director of RevOps at Postman you need…
- 10+ years of experience in operations, analytics and strategy within a high growth SaaS company
- A very thorough understanding of B2B, PLG and SaaS sales, pipeline management, and forecasting
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams such as Customer Success, Solutions Engineering
- Ability to create a performance- and metrics focused culture
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses that tell a compelling story
What Else? (Remote Benefits)
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?