Postman is the world’s leading API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman platform every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
To further capitalize on this success, we’re looking for an individual to join our marketing content team to help our organization achieve editorial excellence.
You will work with content creators and thought leaders across the Postman organization to edit a wide variety of marketing content deliverables. Your content will further solidify our company brand, engage new and existing customers, and further establish Postman’s position within the API landscape.
What You'll Do
- Work with Postman's product, engineering, DevRel, Open Tech, and marketing teams to edit and write longform and short form marketing content including web pages, microsites, collateral materials, emails, presentations, and more
- Build relationships with authors and provide them with continuous support, feedback, and inspiration
- Understand content design principles, and work closely with our marketing creative team as needed to design content deliverables
- Understand our community of developers, builders, and customers and ensure all content is created from a place of empathy and authenticity
- Contribute to our brand voice, and help ensure consistency of brand voice across all edited content and across the organization
- Write and submit award entries to achieve industry recognition
- Support fellow team members as needed with editorial operations and pinch-hitting—we are a team who works together and achieves together
- 5+ years of relevant, tech-oriented writing and editorial experience
- An incredible portfolio
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, obviously
- A natural curiosity and affinity for technology
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or relevant experience
- Prior start-up, B2B SaaS, and product-led growth (PLG) experience is preferred, but not required
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?