Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Our app simplifies each step of the API building process and streamlines collaboration. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide currently use Postman. We recently raised our Series-D at a $5.6 billion valuation.
How We Operate.
Since we are a globally distributed team, we measure outcomes, not hours. We operate from a deep sense of our values, and strive to build the best products for the entire developer community.
What You'll Do.
- Given a portfolio or Organizations with our largest user bases, build a credible funnel for Postman Enterprise adoption.
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Provide detailed weekly reports on progress.
- Deliver small wins while building up to larger deployments.
- Help educate customers on the value of Postman Enterprise throughout the evaluation and adoption cycle
- Navigate key decision makers to build Postman Enterprise awareness within organizations
- Be a great listener, identify customer needs and collaborate with Postman teammates to ensure customer success
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, on-boarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate and work with Solutions Engineering, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc. to build strategic adoption plans for customers in large accounts
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- 5+ years of Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience preferably in an enterprise SaaS organization
- Experience selling developer and/or technical products a strong plus
- Strong experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills, as demonstrated by regularly exceeding sales targets while selling right-fit customers.
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Lots of smiles
- You are a Recruiter! Postman hires company builders and we want you to always be on the lookout for awesome talent to help us build out one of the best companies in the world!
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?