Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organisations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
Our platform is used by more than 5 million developers worldwide, spanning individual coders to large enterprise development teams. Our customers love our product and we are having a blast growing a customer-focused culture to ensure they keep growing with us! We are looking for passionate Enterprise Customer Success Managers with experience in technical enterprise SaaS products to join our team.
Work from where you are, just bring you passion for Customer Success to work every day! You'll be supported by all other Postman teams - from sales and engineering, to product management, data science, and our executives - to ensure our customers achieve value from their usage of Postman. You will own the post-sales process, from initial customer on-boarding to full scale adoption, and have ultimate responsibility for renewal.
Enterprise Customer Success Managers align with key customer stakeholders, building & fostering strong relationships to help our largest & most strategic customers accelerate their digital journey. The CSM role at Postman gives you the opportunity to have a huge impact in a customer focused company and doing satisfying work. Come join us!
- Demonstrate hands on Postman Product knowledge by applying it to the customer's business priorities.
- Produce and execute a comprehensive adoption path of Postman products, identifying success criteria & measuring business outcomes.
- Proactively identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and develop plans to overcome them
- Establish executive-level trusted advisor relationships with the customer’s Development, Engineering and Product organizations.
- Lead the cross functional post sales team at Postman, delivering a seamless experience on behalf of the customer.
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, training sessions, webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive interactions.
- Predict and forecast risk, renewal and expansion within the customer portfolio.
- 8+ years of experience in customer success managing large enterprise customers, preferably for a SaaS application.
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers.
- Proficient in proactive networking and discovery, identifying and engaging with influential stakeholders to discover and influence requirements, use cases, and strategy.
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitation of difficult discussions and adept at handling objections.
- Experience building Business value ROI models.
- Good understanding of API development, Devops principles and modern cloud infrastructure.
- Technical background and prior experience with developer focused SaaS applications/platforms (such as Atlassian, Microsoft or AWS) strongly preferred
- Excited to learn new technology and become a product expert
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and as a part of a results oriented team.
- Languages: English required ; German nice to have
- You are a Recruiter! Postman hires company builders and we want you to always be on the lookout for awesome talent to help us build out one of the best companies in the world!
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?