Who Are We?
Postman is the world's leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API & streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 23 million developers & 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. After receiving Series D funding in 2021 & releasing our biggest & best version ever of Postman in September 2022, we continue to strive humbly towards our mission of 100 million connected developers & serving companies as they seek to innovate in an API-first world.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture & our vision at Postman.
With so many organizations using Postman, we are looking for passionate Enterprise Customer Success Managers to help us efficiently support & grow our enterprise business. Our customers love our product & we are having a blast growing a customer-focused culture to ensure they keep growing with us!
You'll be supported by all other Postman teams - from sales & engineering, to product management, data science, & our executives - to ensure our customers achieve value from their usage of Postman. You will own the post-sales process, from initial customer on-boarding to full scale adoption, & have ultimate responsibility for renewal.
Enterprise Customer Success Managers align with key customer stakeholders, building & fostering strong relationships to help our largest & most strategic customers accelerate their digital journey. The CSM role at Postman gives you the opportunity to have a huge impact in a customer focused company & doing satisfying work. Come join us!
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate hands-on Postman Product knowledge by applying it to the customer's business priorities.
- Produce & execute a comprehensive adoption path of Postman products, identifying success criteria & measuring business outcomes.
- Proactively identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals & develop plans to overcome them
- Establish executive-level trusted advisor relationships with the customer’s Development, Engineering & Product organizations.
- Lead the cross functional post sales team at Postman, delivering a seamless experience on behalf of the customer.
- Prepare & facilitate business review meetings, training sessions, webinars, demos, & other strategic & supportive interactions.
- Predict & forecast risk, renewal & expansion within the customer portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or relevant work experience
- 8+ years of experience in customer success managing large enterprise customers, preferably for a SaaS application.
- Strong consulting skills & proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers.
- Proficient in proactive networking & discovery, identifying & engaging with influential stakeholders to discover & influence requirements, use cases, & strategy.
- Ability to drive effective & influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitation of difficult discussions & adept at handling objections.
- Experience building Business value ROI models.
- Good understanding of API development, Devops principles & modern cloud infrastructure.
- Technical background & prior experience with developer focused SaaS applications/platforms (such as Atlassian, Microsoft or AWS) strongly preferred
- Excited to learn new technology & become a product expert
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment & as a part of a results oriented team.
- You are a Recruiter! Postman hires company builders & we want you to always be on the lookout for awesome talent to help us build out one of the best companies in the world!
- Lots of smiles!
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency & honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
We offer competitive salary & benefits, & a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, & a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent & fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, & we want you to be part of it.
At Postman, diversity means we implement informed policies & practices to grow a company that reflects global experiences & identities while treating each person with fairness & dignity. Inclusion is the choice we make each day & with every interaction, to foster a workplace & world where people of all backgrounds not only belong but excel. We understand that together, we succeed better.
Postman is unapologetically committed to Equal Opportunity Employment. We proudly offer equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, & more. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations through the hiring process, please let us know early by emailing us: email@example.com. We want to give you every opportunity to show us the star that you are. Join us, why dontcha?