Enterprise Sales Leader
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 15 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
With every major Fortune 1000 company in the world using Postman at some level, we are positioned to expand our Enterprise presence exponentially over the coming year and are looking for a seasoned Enterprise Sales Leader to grow and develop a team of Account Executives to seamlessly navigate the enterprise sales cycle and effectively close deals. This is a unique opportunity to rapidly scale a high velocity sales team in alignment with our fast-growing Enterprise business. The ideal candidate is energetic and passionate and has personally driven teams to achieve significant sales growth at technical Enterprise SaaS companies.
What You'll Do
- Scale, manage and mentor a team of Enterprise Account Executives by fostering a culture of sales excellence through rigorous discovery, innovation, and integrity with our largest user bases
- Drive business growth for Postman with new and existing enterprise accounts and ensure excellence with reporting, pipeline management and overall pre-sales customer satisfaction.
- Be an innovator in helping our team discover new ways to sell our product and drive new business initiatives.
- Help develop and execute an effective sales strategy designed to deliver on key business metrics.
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients.
- Guide the team on how to educate customers on the value of Postman Enterprise and to navigate key decision makers in order to grow Postman Enterprise awareness within organizations
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Sales Operations, providing accurate and timely sales forecasts and maintain accurate records in all internal CRM and reporting tools.
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, on-boarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate and work with Solutions Engineering, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc. to build strategic adoption plans for customers in large accounts
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- Listen closely and continuously work to educate and promote growth for direct reports.
- 3-5 years leading an Enterprise and/or Upper Mid-Market sales team
- Relevant sales experience preferably in a enterprise SaaS organization
- Experience selling developer and/or technical products a strong plus
- Strong experience with sales training such as MEDDIC, Sandler, Miller Heiman, etc
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills, and demonstrated ability translating that knowledge to a sales team
- Strong track record of navigating within large enterprise and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Lots of smiles
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?