Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API & streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers & 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more & more astounding things with the Postman product every day, & as a result, we are growing rapidly.
Postman is looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Business Partner who will report to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition & be responsible for building & executing global hiring strategies that will identify & attract diverse candidates across North America, EMEA & APAC. You will play a leading role in partnering with executive stakeholders to develop, implement, & drive a global GTM recruitment strategy with a focus on candidate experience & elevating Postman’s employment brand. This includes ensuring stakeholders have the market intelligence & insights they need to understand the current talent landscape & top hiring channels within each region.
As the Global Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you will also work with Regional Recruiting Managers & Recruiters across each to align on a shared GTM vision & execute it within their region.
If you have a strategic mindset, are passionate about conducting strategic market research for executive stakeholders, & have an eye for the world’s top talent, then this is the role for you!
What you will be doing:
- Work as the single point of contact for executive stakeholders across Postman’s GTM Function to understand their team health & define a hiring strategy which aligns with their critical business objectives
- Map global markets, research industry trends & disruptive changes, & design creative end-to-end strategies which enable GTM recruiters to identify & recruit the world’s top passive candidates
- Collaborate with other Talent Acquisition Leaders to build efficient & scalable recruiting processes focused on both Candidate & Stakeholder experience
- Leverage internal tools to generate talent insights which drive a targeted recruiting strategy
- Collaborate with Recruiting Program Managers to develop reports & dashboards which align with stakeholder needs
- Provide continuous & proactive feedback to stakeholders on pipeline health & overall hiring strategy
- Promote stakeholder & recruiter adoption of new Talent Acquisition processes
What we are looking for:
- You are passionate about driving go-to-market recruitment efforts & have at least 2 years of experience creating strategies which enable executive stakeholders to rapidly scale their teams
- Show a proven ability to work with distributed recruiting teams to execute upon a global hiring strategy
- At least 6 years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Ability to utilize data & metrics to effectively articulate the current state of hiring within a specific business unit
- A positive & team oriented approach to your work, defining your success through the contributions of others
- You have an agile mindset, thrive in ambiguity & enjoy carving your own path in a fast paced environment
- You build strong relationships through trust with your business partners & are able to influence at all levels
This will be a remote position based in North America. What you will get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves & where ideas are encouraged from anyone & everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Be a part of something big.