Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading API platform, used by more than 25 million developers and 500,000 organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500. Postman is helping developers and professionals across the globe build the API-first world by simplifying each step of the API lifecycle and streamlining collaboration—enabling users to create better APIs, faster.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has an office in Bangalore, where it was founded. Postman is privately held, with funding from Battery Ventures, BOND, Coatue, CRV, Insight Partners, and Nexus Venture Partners. Learn more at postman.com or connect with Postman on Twitter via @getpostman.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
You will be an integral part of the Revenue Enablement Team, with the primary responsibility of enhancing and delivering engaging, results-driven onboarding training and enablement activities. Your focus will be on accelerating new hire productivity across all positions within the Sales and Customer Success departments. You will report to the GTM Enablement Manager, overseeing Onboarding & Skills Development.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated, experienced Onboarding Program Manager to join our team and play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful onboarding of our Sales and Customer Success teams. Your responsibilities will include optimizing the existing onboarding program and developing new initiatives aimed at enhancing time-to-productivity in GTM roles. If you are passionate about creating effective onboarding experiences and have a track record of achieving results, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- The GTM Onboarding Program Manager will collaborate with Enablement leadership and key stakeholders to strategically enhance our new hire onboarding content and programs, ensuring alignment with audience needs and our strategic business goals.
- Program Management:
- Manage and execute our existing role-based new hire onboarding program
- Support new-to-role onboarding programs for existing Postmanauts changing roles or being promoted within the Sales and Customer Success organizations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure onboarding programs align with department goals and company objectives
- Content Development:
- Create engaging and informative training content, materials and resources for onboarding that equips new hires with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in their new role
- Facilitate and Deliver Live Training Sessions:
- Present training content to new hires in an engaging and effective manner, ensuring comprehension and retention
- Measurement and Analytics:
- Monitor & report on KPIs tracking the effectiveness of onboarding programs
- Report on the success of onboarding and make data driven improvements
- Onboarding Experience:
- Ensure a smooth onboarding experience for all new hires
- Gather feedback from participants to iterate and enhance the onboarding process
- You possess strong experience onboarding new hires
- You possess strong presentation skills
- You possess strong knowledge of sales fundamentals
- You possess strong communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and high growth, high demand environment.
- You consider yourself adaptable and possess a willingness to learn
- You possess a data driven mindset with the ability to analyze and interpret metrics
- Your competencies include strong project management, presentation, organization and communication skills
What You've Done:
- You possess 3-5 years experience in a global software and SaaS enablement role with proven experience in sales or customer success onboarding program management
- You have helped design, manage and deliver end-to-end onboarding enablement programs
- You have successfully implemented and delivered role specific onboarding tracks with measurable business results
- You have demonstrated experience a tracking, reporting and delivering onboarding KPIs
Nice to Haves:
- You have previously been in a sales, account management or customer success role (Account Exec, Account Manager, Business Development Rep, Customer Success Manager)
- You understand and have practiced sales methodologies
- You have familiarity with learning management systems and other enablement tools such as Highspot and Gong
- You have experience with start-up cultures
- Knowledge or experience using Postman and/or developer tools
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency & honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
This role is based in San Francisco and the reasonably estimated salary for this role ranges from $117,300 - $158,700, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition to our pay-on-performance philosophy, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits, including full medical coverage, flexible PTO, wellness reimbursement, potential spot awards, and a monthly lunch stipend. Salaries will vary outside of the Boston, San Francisco and the U.S.
Postman has an informal and fun working team environment. We believe in a hybrid workplace, there will be opportunities for you to meet and collaborate with teammates from around the globe. We offer a competitive salary and equity package, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, and cool perks. Our employees enjoy unlimited PTO because we believe everyone should take the time off needed to refresh, relax, and reflect. Our wellness program offers fitness-related reimbursements, a meal stipend, home office set-up reimbursement, internet reimbursement, book reimbursements for professional development, and a training platform for continued learning and education for personal growth. Also, our donation-matching program can support causes you care about. We’re creating a long-term company, and we want you to be part of it. Join us and become a Postmanaut.
Postman is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Postman does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Postman will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Postman.
Postman will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records where directed under applicable law, such as pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.