Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Our app simplifies each step of the API building process and streamlines collaboration. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide currently use Postman. We recently raised our Series-D at a $5.6 billion valuation.
About the Team
The Growth team at Postman focuses on driving key business metrics through rapid experimentation, data-driven decision making & qualitative user research. The Growth org’s cross-functional squads collaborate to improve new user & team experiences by minimizing friction around onboarding, activation, conversion, & expansion for our users.
As the Head of Growth Data for our Growth organization you will have two primary responsibilities:
- Surface the best opportunities from our product and experimentation data.
- Accurately forecast our self-serve business based on both current trends and the upcoming experimentation.
This is a leadership role which will report directly to the Head of Growth. You will manage and grow a team of Product Analysts, Revenue Analysts and Data Scientists to help achieve your above responsibilities. As a member of the leadership team you will have a key seat at the table as we drive our strategy for growing the self-serve business.
What you'll do:
- Deeply understand the viral motions of the Postman product.
- Develop a backlog of experiments to increase the size of teams on Postman by changing the user experience to be more intuitively collaborative.
- Analyze experiments and make decisions on how to move forward based on the results.
- Share what we learn within Growth and with the broader team.
- Work with Growth leadership to develop and iterate on the broader Postman growth strategy.
- Work with Growth leadership to develop the processes for Growth including metric reviews and experimentation.
- 8+ years of experience in a role that leverages data to generate insights and make strategic decisions
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Experience with revenue analytics for SaaS or FinTech businesses
- Previous experience with A/B experimentation and analysis