Join Postman as an Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer for Postbot
Are you excited about all that’s happening in the world of AI and the potential it holds? Do you want to build toward the future of getting AI to help millions of developers be more effective at what they do?
At Postman, one of our goals is to create net new developers in the world, and we believe that AI needs to play a key role. With the advances in Generative AI we’ve seen over the last year, it’s clear that it has immense potential across a wide variety of user workflows. We launched Postbot in open beta earlier this year, and are looking for talented builders to join our team.
We index on frugality and agility - using whatever is available to chip away at outcomes at breakneck speed. This needs to be met mid-way by iteration on infrastructural aspects. The tooling ecosystem in AI is growing faster than anyone expected, creating an opportunity for new architectural patterns and integrations to be leveraged.
To help us with this, we’re seeking exceptional engineers to join us. If you want to get your hands dirty building high-leverage pieces of our stack, we want to hear from you.
What You'll Do.
Generative AI is such a new field that best practices and recommendations aren’t fully developed, which means there’s a lot for us to experiment and learn. That being said, here are the highlights of what you’ll do:
- Build and experiment with new ideas that will impact millions of people around the world.
- Contribute to the development of service platforms, monitoring systems, deployment pipelines and other infrastructure components that power our services and products
- Experiment with capabilities provided by various cloud platforms to help the team move faster.
- Evaluate and Integrate with various tools in the space, owning configuration, deployment, and operation.
- Build expertise in AI-product-specific infrastructure.
- Work with the team to establish best practices that improve velocity and quality over time.
- An experienced and product-minded DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer (4 years +) with the desire, flexibility, and ability to wear multiple hats.
- Experience with AWS is required
- Experience with Azure/GCP is a plus
- Experience NodeJS is a plus
- Background of building and shipping world-class products at scale.
- Passion and interest in AI
- You are curious and excited about how things work under the hood.
- Self-driven, self-motivated, able to work independently and in a team
Postman is the world's leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 25 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Here's a timeline of Postman's journey in becoming an API Platform.