Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 23 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide currently use Postman. We recently raised our Series-D at a $5.6 billion valuation.
Here's a timeline of Postman’s journey in becoming an API Platform.
How We Operate.
We operate from a deep sense of living our values, and we strive to build a comprehensive product that meets the needs of the entire API lifecycle.
About the Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to build and scale a global Account Development team within our growing Sales Organization. With nearly every Fortune 1000 company in the world using Postman at some level, we are positioned to expand our Enterprise presence exponentially over the coming year. We are looking for a passionate, energetic, value-centric leader to grow and develop a team of Account Development Representatives that will directly support Corporate Account Executives and Enterprise Account Executives based in the US, Europe & APAC. The ideal candidate is passionate about building, growing and developing a team, has SaaS closing experience and is ready to make an immediate impact on Postman’s pipeline.
This role will report into Postman’s Head of Account Development.
What You'll Do.
We are looking to bring on a proven ADR Leader passionate about building in new markets and empowering individuals to achieve their full potential.
A day in the life:
- Provide hands-on coaching by teaching foundational sales skills including account research, prospecting, cold calling & high-level discovery.
- Leverage data to make educated and informed business decisions that are aligned with Postman’s enterprise go to market strategy.
- Provide an accurate and timely sales forecast and maintain records in all internal CRM and reporting tools.
- Foster a culture of sales excellence by reinforcing and modeling Company values when working with customers and team members.
- Adopt an interest in the API lifecycle to better help team members communicate the Postman value props to key stakeholders.
- Teach the team to educate customers on the value of Postman Enterprise and help them navigate decision makers in enterprise accounts.
- Promote a culture of inclusion by engaging team members in thoughtful discussion & collaborative problem solving during team meetings.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Sales Operations, Recruiting, and cross-functional leaders to support organizational initiatives.
- Be an innovator in helping the team uncover new business initiatives and identify opportunities to book meetings with relevant prospects.
- Review and develop sequences and design outbound campaigns.
- Motivate ADRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives.
- 1-3 years leading a ADR/SDR/BDR team in a SaaS environment
- You have experience driving a SaaS deal cycle as an Account Executive
- You have a coaching mindset and have a proven track record of helping individual contributors achieve targets
- Experience screening, interviewing and hiring entry-level sales candidates
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and with internal stakeholders
- You are comfortable navigating technology stack and have experience with Salesforce
- Strong track record of prospecting into large enterprise and mid-market organizations
- You have a positive attitude and you see every challenge as a new opportunity to learn!
This role is based in Austin, TX or Boston, MA. We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, flexible PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Ready to have an impact?
At Postman, diversity means we implement informed policies and practices to grow a company that reflects global experiences and identities while treating each person with fairness and dignity. We proudly offer equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations through the hiring process, please let us know early by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to give you every opportunity to show us the star that you are. Join us, why dontcha?