Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide currently use Postman. We recently raised our Series-D at a $5.6 billion valuation.
How We Operate.
Since we are a globally distributed team, we measure outcomes, not hours. We operate from a deep sense of our values, and strive to build the best products for the entire developer community.
What You'll Do.
We are looking for someone who can help us build an Executive Briefing program. The goal of this program is to convert a customer, inspire transformation and deepen customer relationships. The mission is to connect customer decision makers with our executives, subject matter experts and thought leaders to help customers innovate their digital transformation journey through the use of APIs enabling customers to truly unleash their best work!
- Executive Briefing Program Development:
- Develop, implement and execute the EBC program standards, cadence, workflow, and impact tracking (in SFDC) to ensure the success of this program.
- Build and execute Executive Briefings and briefing events designed to cultivate relationships with key prospects and customers.
- Develop outreach activities to help build a steady pipeline of EBC meetings. This includes engaging with our VC partners and field sales, as well as developing a series of highly targeted outreach emails.
- Work closely with the Revenue Enablement team to educate the GTM teams with information, updates, and materials about the program.
- Briefing Management:
- Evaluate briefing requests and consult account teams to create agendas, source discussion leaders, and lead prep calls based on revenue impact, level of attendees, market segmentation, stage in the sales cycle, etc.
- Develop and drive customized briefing content and develop agendas aligned to customer initiatives, use cases, and industries
- Plan briefings that meet the objectives of both the customer and account team by working with senior leadership, sales, marketing, product, and other areas of the company to create, plan and execute customized briefings with a strategic, consultative mindset
- Create/customize briefing docs for executive level presenter consumption and ensure exec presenters have a strong grasp of the account needs prior to briefing
- Manage customer experience, scheduling, calendaring, and all meeting logistics of the executive briefings
- Incorporate any briefing-specific feedback into future processes as necessary and report combined feedback to management
- Executive Engagement:
- Develop, implement and manage a cadence and process to help manage the requests from the field for our executives to participate in different customer calls.
- 3+ years managing executive engagement programs or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role at a B2B company
- Experience creating quality executive pitch decks and supporting content.
- Understanding of sales and customer success processes and challenges
- Strong program and project management skills, managing vendors, cross-functional and cross-department teams.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Outreach and other similar tools.
- Prior IT/High Tech industry experience required
- International experience having spent time in a multi-cultural environment is preferred, but not required.
- A strategic mindset with the ability to pivot on an approach or situation to provide unique solutions and suggestions
- Obsessed with customer and stakeholder happiness — willing to go the extra mile to ensure a great experience
- A strong diplomat — excels at relationship building and supporting x-functional stakeholders
- Comfortable interfacing with executives and possesses a polished, professional presence
- Ability to be highly productive and proactive with supporting key stakeholders
- Self-starter - we are building a program from the ground up. Desire to contribute to the creation of a new function is critical.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities