Postman is the world’s leading API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman API Platform every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
To further capitalize on this success, we’re looking for someone to manage a portfolio of marketing projects and work closely with team members, internal stakeholders, and vendors to manage, plan and deliver high-impact marketing campaigns and projects.
What You'll Do
- Work with team members across the organization to identify and document projects including project objectives, scopes, budgets, and priorities
- Develop and maintain project plans consisting of a work breakdown structure of tasks as well as managing pre- and post-production issues
- Kick off projects with internal and external resources and stakeholders
- Understand the Postman API Platform, Postman customers, and Postman’s business objectives—use that knowledge to triage, prioritize, and manage projects
- Support teams with resource planning, including internal and external resources
- Author timely project status reports and communicate project status to relevant stakeholders
- Identify, document, and mitigate project risk factors; escalate project issues including budget, risks, timelines to project stakeholders and ensure appropriate mitigation issues are identified and acted upon
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet larger business objectives
- Function as trusted advisor and liaison across internal teams and with vendors
- Conduct project status meetings, as needed by project
- Orchestrate, moderate, and publish post-project reviews—including results from various marketing campaigns and initiatives to facilitate continuous improvement across the organization
- Create, manage, and update tasks / issues on Jira as needed
- Maintain library of project / initiative / campaign documentation within Confluence
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience
- 3+ years of relevant marketing project management experience
- Examples of project management work and/or project documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Ability to lead and build trust across diverse groups of stakeholders
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
- Customer, results, and performance-oriented
- Natural curiosity and affinity for technology
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or relevant experience
- Prior technology, software and start-up experience preferred, but not required
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?