Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Our app simplifies each step of the API building process and streamlines collaboration. More than 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide currently use Postman. We recently raised our Series-D at a $5.6 billion valuation. Here's a timeline of Postman’s journey in becoming an API Platform.
Since we are a globally distributed team, we measure outcomes, not hours. We operate from a deep sense of our values and strive to build the best products for the entire developer community.
Postman is looking for an exceptional Office Manager who is responsible for the general operation of our SF, Berkeley, Cupertino, and future offices in North America. The successful candidate will manage office responsibilities for existing and new buildings as well as work closely with vendors and contractors to ensure they have access to each office.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborating with building owners and upper management on budgeting for facilities needs
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the our SF, Berkeley, and Cupertino offices and future office locations in North America and ensure that each office is operating smoothly
- Serve as the main point of contact for visitors, vendors and employees on all office related matters
- Manage daily logistics and operational tasks including, but not limited to, vendor management, and ordering supplies and materials and contractors that need access to the offices
- Minimum 5 years in an office manager/facilities type role and at least 3 of those years are in an high growth organization
- Successful in contract negotiations, redlining documents, and working with the legal teams
- Ability to work in a high pressure, detail oriented environment
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work in the Berkeley/East Bay offices on average 1-2 times per week and travel as needed to new locations
- Experience with collaboration skills such as Jira and confluence
- Proficient in Google Suite
What Else? (Remote Benefits)
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us!