About the Team
Postman is the leading API platform with 20 million users across 500K organizations. Growing from a side-project in 2012, Postman today is the standard for API tools across every company and development team.
- Define our partner marketing strategy
- Execute the launch of our partner program
- Manage and execute ongoing co-marketing activities with partners in the Developer Tools, SaaS and API ecosystem like AWS, Azure, New Relic, Github etc.
- Create content like partner blogs, press releases, field guides etc.
- Establish playbooks on how we onboard and work with partners to help scale the program
- Work cross functionally with product, engineering, marketing and sales to drive partnerships forward
- 3-7 years of Partner Marketing experience focused on SaaS or marketplace / platforms / cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understanding of APIs, Postman and experience with producing and consuming with APIs across different domains
- Organized with ability to concurrently manage multiple partner relationships and progress active conversations
- Fast learner, excited and willing to learn new technology on an ongoing basis
- Great communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and loves teamwork and collaboration
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?