People Success Business Partner (HRBP) - Remote - San Francisco
About the Role
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
We are seeking a People Success Business Partner to support Engineering and Sales in a product-led organization, who is responsible for providing forward-thinking, proactive HR partnership and support to our teams. The successful candidate will have a strong and influential presence and is accountable for leading programs at scale, from need identification to implementation, considering the unique needs of our internal customers and in close partnership with the People Centers of Excellence (COEs).
What You’ll Do
- In partnership with the business and People team help create, execute our people strategy
- Be a steward in sustaining a culture that is a differentiator to our success
- The responsibilities will be broad but the successful candidate will partner with the COEs and the business to help educate, advise and influence leaders and employees on issues including retention and engagement, manager and team development, pay and rewards, onboarding, training and development, organization realignment and workforce planning.
- You will leverage data to understand the changing needs of the organization so that you can help them in making better business decisions.
- You should be interested in making a significant impact; excels in a fast paced environment and is looking to work with a strong and collaborative People team
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an HRBP support role Minimum 5 years of experience in an HRBP support role in a SaaS environment, Software or technology company
- Ability to work highly collaboratively with peers with no ego
- Requires a high degree of knowledge and resulting credibility to foster the necessary business relationships and build consensus with senior leaders, a leader with significant influence
- Experienced in partnering with the People COEs on various HR Business Processes
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity and provide leadership to drive solutions
- Effective at leading change and organizing people and activities to effectively and efficiently complete projects and work
- Ability to move between strategic and tactical thinking to create a positive impact on the success of the business.
- High-level consulting skills with the ability to draw on the ideas of staff and operating management and convert them into meaningful strategies and plans
- Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly
- Demonstrated analytical, creative, and critical thinking and interpretation skills in solving complex HR issues
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively work with a wide range of people at all levels of the organization
- Team oriented, cooperative and flexible
- Global experience as an HR professional a plus
This will be a remote position based in the United States. What you will get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Be a part of something big.