Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
About the Team
Our product and growth teams have done a fantastic job of establishing the product led growth (PLG) motion at Postman. Now we are ready to build on that by adding a team of product advocates who proactively interact, at scale, with customers at specific, high value points along the customer journey. The Product Advocate team at Postman will be product experts who proactively engage with Postman customers of all sizes through a variety of channels (email, in-app messaging and notifications, 1:many office hours and webinars). Advocates will connect to and learn from as many customers as possible. They will understand how customers are using (or not using) Postman and provide meaningful guidance on how to get more value from the product they are already paying for.
The product advocate team is well versed in technology, communication and product led growth. Product Advocates are knowledgeable about the Postman product, it’s key use cases, and love engaging directly with and helping our customers through a variety of channels. If you want to make an impact on a new team at Postman which is at the intersection of product and customers, bring your passion for APIs and customer interaction and come join as at the forefront of the API economy!
- Become a Postman product expert, understanding both technical use cases and how teams get value from collaborating with their teams
- Understand the customer journey and learn to identify where customers are, what challenges are and how to unblock them
- Learn product advocate playbooks and work with your colleagues and managers to execute well at scale.
- Track and complete full slate of daily customer interactions
- Clear, concise and consistent communication
- Listen to customer feedback, summarize and share with relevant stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in sales development, business development in a SAAS environment
- Good understanding of software development in general and APIs in particular, or demonstrated aptitude and desire to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy direct and regular interaction with customers
- Well organized and able to manage multiple interactions with customers simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- A learning and continuous improvement mindset
- Bring fun and energy to your customer interactions!
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?