Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Our app simplifies each step of the API building process and streamlines collaboration. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide currently use Postman. We recently raised our Series-D at a $5.6 billion valuation.
The Growth team at Postman drives self-serve revenue through rapid experimentation and data-driven decision making. Product Designers identify opportunities and develop solutions that solve our users’ needs in ways that significantly move our business and user success forward.
We’re looking for an impact oriented designer who is excited to learn what designs work through experimentation.
What You’ll Do: (Responsibilities)
- Design delightful product experiences that help every user be successful.
- Work with product, data and research team members to understand opportunities.
- Iterate on your designs based on experiment results.
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Postman
- Proactively request and provide feedback from designers and a broader product team in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
About you: (Minimum Requirements)
- 3+ years designing product experiences or relevant industry experience.
- Ability to work and thrive within an ambiguous technical space
- Experience with rapid iterative testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially while working remote and collaborating across two offices and time zones.
- Experience collaborating with Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows, wireframes, and building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and web
- A good understanding of how APIs work and what Postman does is important. It’s okay if you’re not an expert as long as you take initiative and are excited to learn about how things work together.
What Else? (Benefits)
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. So join us!