Product Manager, Growth
About the Team
Postman is looking for an experienced Growth Product Manager who is passionate about experimenting and finding the best ways to create a wonderful developer experience for our self-serve customers. The Growth team at Postman drives self-serve revenue through rapid experimentation and data-driven decision making and Growth Product Managers will work cross-functionally to develop solutions which solve our users’ needs in ways that significantly move our business forward.
As one of the founding Product leaders within Postman’s Growth Organization, you will partner with our Director of Growth Engineering & Head of Growth to help establish our growth and experimentation processes & help scale cross-functional squads for each focus area of our core growth loop. This position will directly impact millions of users, so if you want to be a part of something big, this one’s for you!
In this job, you will:
- Deeply understand the existing user experience that drives free teams towards conversion.
- Develop a backlog of experiments to improve the conversion experience.
- Analyze experiments and launch those that are successful.
- Share what we learn within Growth and with the broader team.
- Work with Growth leadership to develop and iterate on the broader Postman growth strategy.
- Work with Growth leadership to develop the processes for Growth including metric reviews and experimentation.
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to deeply understand analytics and use insights to develop product changes that significantly move those metrics
- Previous experience running a/b experiments to test hypotheses
- At least 4 years of experience in a product management role working with design and engineering counterparts
- Highly preferred experience driving product-led growth as a Product Manager
- Preferred experience creating products for developers or other highly technical personas