Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Our app simplifies each step of the API building process and streamlines collaboration. More than 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide currently use Postman. We recently raised our Series-D at a $5.6 billion valuation.
The reporting team is responsible for everything shown under Reporting tab in the Postman app. As we continue to grow our enterprise offering, we are looking for a product manager to evolve the reporting experience for all users.
How We Operate.
Since we are a globally distributed team, we measure outcomes, not hours. We operate from a deep sense of our values, and strive to build the best products for the entire developer community.
What You'll Do.
- Develop the product strategy and roadmap to improve the reporting experience for our customers.
- Become an authority on your product area and identify areas of opportunity through research and data.
- Write Product Specifications that outline what will be built as part of the next few iterations of the respective product line they are owning
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Design and analyze experiments and make decisions on how to move forward based on the data.
- Build context and deep understanding of the reporting domain in the context of Postman
- Designs optimal MVPs to ensure the solution is validated and iterates quickly to create short, mid, and long-term value for the user.
- Proven ability to deeply understand analytics and use insights to develop product changes that significantly move those metrics
- Previous experience running A/B experiments to test hypotheses
- At least 4+ years of experience in a product management role working with design and engineering counterparts along with cross-functional teams
- Experience working on reporting/analytics systems preferably in the B2B sphere.
- Data fluency. You deeply understand how your products work, know every step of the funnel. You'll be expected to delve deep into datasets, build dashboards, and design and accurately measure experiments.
- Compelling written communication. Your writing is clear and effective.
- Product Intuition. You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product.
- Preferred experience creating products for developers or other highly technical personas
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?