Product Manager - Workspaces
Postman is the world’s leading API collaboration platform with built-in features to simplify each step of API development and streamline collaboration to help our users create better APIs—faster. More than 15 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman’s comprehensive set of built-in tools to support every stage of the API life cycle. With Postman you can design, mock, debug, test, document, monitor, and publish your APIs all in one place and join the future of API-first software.
The need for collaboration has grown and changed as APIs have become more integrated with services—and even become products themselves. Now, API consumers aren't just developers. They are customer support, go-to-market, and developer relations teams who need to stay up-to-date on the latest changes and capabilities. So, Postman is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about solving for the best ways to create a real-time Workspaces experience for API producers and consumers in order to improve user productivity and enable seamless collaboration.
Postman's API tooling is built on top of our collaboration platform, so it's a central pillar to Postman and a highly critical driver to the future success of our product. You will need to meld product thinking, a thirst for understanding people from a variety of backgrounds, and the thoughtful use of data in order to build an extraordinary collaborative experience for our users and customers.
This position reports to the Head of Product.
- Develop the product strategy and roadmap to improve the collaboration experience.
- Become an authority on your product area and identify areas of opportunity through research and data.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Drive the end-to-end roadmap for multiple, bi-weekly planned releases, and unplanned hotfix releases.
- Solid technical understanding. You can contribute meaningfully to technical conversations with engineering and distill complex ideas into simple experiences for our users
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Product Manager and highly prefered experience creating product which enable collaboration.
- Global mindset. You will be required to build products with a global user base.
- Data fluency. You deeply understand how your products work, know every step of the funnel. You'll be expected to delve deep into datasets, build dashboards, and design and accurately measure experiments.
- Compelling written communication. Your writing is clear and effective.
- Product Intuition. You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have a curiosity about how things work.
What Else? (Remote Benefits)
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?