Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading API platform, used by more than 25 million developers and 500,000 organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500. Postman is helping developers and professionals across the globe build the API-first world by simplifying each step of the API lifecycle and streamlining collaboration—enabling users to create better APIs, faster.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has an office in Bangalore, where it was founded. Postman is privately held, with funding from Battery Ventures, BOND, Coatue, CRV, Insight Partners, and Nexus Venture Partners. Learn more at postman.com or connect with Postman on Twitter via @getpostman.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
Note: You're expected to work from 2 PM to 10 PM IST
What You’ll Do:
- Becoming a technical expert on the Postman platform
- Taking ownership of customer reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Working with engineering, product, and customer teams to ensure speedy resolution
- Streamline process, run experiments, build/maintain internal tools, build proofs-of-concepts for users
- Contributing to our FAQs, which serve as our customer’s knowledge base
- Interacting with Postman's developer community of 15 million+ via our support channels, our public Github issue tracker and the community
- Achieving key metrics around CSAT, responsiveness, and # of iterations to a successful resolution
- 2+ years of experience doing technical product support for a modern / SaaS product
- Previous experience with API Development / SaaS products
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable with technical concepts, great analytical skills, and can explain how Postman works to a range of audiences
- Familiarity with software products in general, basics of networking, fundamentals of REST APIs, and how the web works
- Able to work asynchronously with a globally-distributed team
- Familiarity with support platforms like Jira, Github, and Confluence
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency & honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
Postman has an informal and fun working team environment. We believe in a hybrid workplace that improves our shared knowledge, creates space for innovation, enhances team collaboration, and further strengthens our core values and culture. We offer a competitive salary and equity package, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, vaccination reimbursement, and cool perks. Our employees enjoy unlimited PTO because we believe everyone should take the time off needed to refresh, relax, and reflect. And when you’re in the office, enjoy complimentary meals for designated days, well-stocked drinks and snacks, a game room, and ergonomic workstations. We have a wellness program offering fitness-related reimbursements, home office set-up reimbursement, internet reimbursement, book reimbursements for professional development, and a training platform for continued learning and education for personal growth. Also, our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re creating a long-term company, and we want you to be part of it. Join us and become a Postmanaut!