The 2023 State of the API survey is open!
Make your voice heard in the world's biggest API survey
Who Are We?
Postman is the world's leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API & streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers & 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. After receiving Series D funding in 2021 & releasing our biggest & best version ever of Postman in September 2022, we continue to strive humbly towards our mission of 100 million connected developers & serving companies as they seek to innovate in an API-first world.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
About the Team
We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join the Strategy and Operations team as part of the Revenue Operations function at Postman. Revenue Operations is integral to the success of our GTM motion by helping to drive revenue and overall productivity of the sales and customer success teams.The Strategy and Operations team plays a critical role in generating insights and strategies that help the organization grow and be successful.
The team works closely with multiple Go-to-Market teams including Sales, Customer Success, Renewals, Account Development, Data Analytics and Solutions Engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Provide guidance, insight and recommendations to the leadership team focused on increased revenue growth while improving overall GTM team performance and effectiveness
- Drive high priority strategic initiatives for the GTM teams to improve new business, expansion, retention and churn metrics.
- Design and execute scalable processes for the GTM teams, reduce friction in existing processes, and continuously improve upon them
- Develop, own, and improve the analytics, business reporting and forecasting for the GTM teams
- Ensure all GTM teams' KPIs are tracked and met. Deliver periodic insights and updates to the leadership
- Build and maintain relationships with sales, growth, customer success and other GTM teams
- Manage stakeholder communication with respect to process changes, milestone planning and escalations
- Develop resources that assist the GTM teams in client interactions and their usage of Postman's internal systems and tools
- Build a deep understanding of all the organization KPIs and assist leadership in making decisions and executing them
You would be a great fit if you
- Have 5 to 7 years of overall work experience with at least 3 years in an analytics/operations/strategy role in Management Consulting or SaaS or software products
- Have a Tier 1 MBA or experience in lieu of qualification
- Are comfortable working with large sets of data and generating insights, adept at handling ambiguity
- Have exceptional stakeholder management and collaboration skills, experience in client facing roles is a plus
- Have experience in managing complex processes and navigating a rapidly growing organization
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency and honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at. Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. This position requires you to be present in our Bangalore office on Mondays,Wednesdays & Fridays.