The 2023 State of the API survey is open!
Make your voice heard in the world's biggest API survey
Who Are We?
Postman is the world's leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API & streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers & 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. After receiving Series D funding in 2021 & releasing our biggest & best version ever of Postman in September 2022, we continue to strive humbly towards our mission of 100 million connected developers & serving companies as they seek to innovate in an API-first world.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
About the Team
At Postman, our Sales Enablement team is responsible for arming our sales team with the necessary tools and knowledge to proficiently sell Enterprise and close new logos. From creating sales training and collateral to offering unwavering support and guidance, we're committed to equipping our GTM teams with everything they need to achieve unparalleled success.
What You’ll Do
- Aid in development of continuous training programs for pre-sales team members (Sales Engineers, Account Executives, Account Development Reps, and Sales Managers)
- Collect, create, and / or curate resources to accelerate the Enterprise sales motion for Customer Org team members
- Leverage SaaS technology (Gong, Lessonly, Guru, Salesforce) to build and maintain a sales knowledge base that is easy to consume and easy to use (examples include call recording, content management systems, and learning management platforms)
- Aid in delivery of internal content to the GTM teams, and measure its adoption & impact on the customer journey
- Own the documentation and delivery of updates to process & documentation that occur across the teams we work with (product, marketing, developer relations, legal etc)
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the sales process and to assist Sales Management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Take on Special Projects as needed. Examples include special event planning (Customer Org Kick Offs, Quarterly Business Reviews, moderating external speakers), sales career pathway creation, SaaS software evaluations / implementations, sales development sequence curation, and customer journey documentation
- 1-2 Years experience in working on or supporting a Go-To Market function (Sales, Solutions Engineering, CS, Business Development)
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of projects/initiatives
- Proficiency in being able to build content within tools like Powerpoint, Google Slides, Google Docs etc. is an absolute must
- Experience with B2B SaaS (PLG preferred) sales and business fundamentals
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency and honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. This position requires you to be present in our Bangalore office on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.