Sales Onboarding Lead - Remote
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 15 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
We are looking for a Sales & Customer Success Onboarding Lead to join our team in a fantastic opportunity to accelerate the Postman growth curve. You will be a founding member of this key function to the Postman Customer Organization so you will initially work as an individual contributor while building out a world class onboarding program and certification process for all new hires within our customer organization. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Teams Enablement and covers the Sales, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering teams.
The goal for our Enablement team is to own initiatives that will help Postman sell more, be more productive and reduce ramp-up time for new team members. Below are some areas we would like you to focus on, but we also expect you to drive an agenda that will achieve these goals.
What You'll Do
- Ramp a rapidly growing team of new hires to organizational proficiency through an onboarding curriculum and certification series for Customer Teams members (AEs, BDRs, CSMs, SEs, and Managers)
- Map onboarding content and curriculum to clear Customer Team milestones through certification and a focus on sales outcomes (examples include time to first deal, demo, or renewal)
- Partner with Sales, Success, and Solutions Leadership to curate the onboarding and enablement plan with clear deliverables
- Work with our Revenue Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to improve onboarding and continuous training of Sales & Customer Success team members
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the onboarding process and assist Sales & Customer Success Management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Act as a liaison/partner between Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, IT / InfoSec, HR and other internal stakeholders to help identify, prioritize and address onboarding gaps working with subject matter experts across the company
- Leverage SaaS technology to build and maintain a sales knowledge base that is easy to consume and easy to use (examples include call recording, CMS, and LMS platforms)
- Collaborate on Enablement Special Projects as needed. Examples vary widely including special event planning (SKO, QBRs, external speakers), SaaS software evaluations / implementations, product training creation, etc
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience with B2B SaaS sales (PLG preferred) and business fundamentals
This position is a fully remote position. We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?