Sales Support & Order Management Associate - Bangalore
Postman is looking for an Associate to join our Sales Support team. You will respond to our customers, process orders and support our sales representatives. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with customer support and order management best practices. You should be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
- Customer Support - professionally handle incoming requests from customers, prospects, internals and ensure that issues are resolved promptly
- Deal Desk activities - reviewing accuracy of purchase orders, contracts, agreements including terms, pricing and discounts
- Order Processing - ensure all sales orders and renewals are processed in an efficient and accurate manner and that SLAs are met
- Work on 50+ tickets/week across Zendesk, Salesforce and JIRA within defined SLAs
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Legal and Security Teams to ensure contract related tasks are completed and recorded
- Partner with Finance, Sales and Operations teams to research and resolve customer inquiries
- Generate and maintain detailed documentation of policies and processes
- Other sales-support duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven work experience (0.6 to 3 years) in a customer support or sales-support role for an Enterprise SaaS company
- Flexibility to work different shifts (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct and concise written response
- Ability to provide high quality work support while handling a significant volume of inquiries (50+/week)
- Hands on experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA is a positive
- Experience working for a Startup is a positive
- An ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and processes
Please include a cover letter to the hiring team at Postman to give a more detailed view of your accomplishments and a sense of what you'll bring to the table if you are hired.
This position is based out of Bengaluru, India. Postman offers very competitive benefits.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Be a part of something big.