Sales Support Intern
Postman is looking for a Sales Support Intern to join our team.You will also respond to our customers and prospects, and support our internal teams. You should be able to understand different sales processes, sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Note: This is a paid internship for 6 months in Bengaluru with a possibility of conversion to a full time job.
Only those candidates can apply who
- Can start the internship as soon as possible
- Are available for a duration of 6 months with a possibility of conversion to a full time job
- Have relevant skills and interests
Important - Please include a cover letter to the hiring team at Postman to give a more detailed view of your accomplishments and a sense of what you'll bring to the table if you are hired.
- Customer Support - professionally handle incoming requests from customers, prospects, internals and ensure that issues are resolved promptly
- Deal Desk activities - reviewing accuracy of purchase orders, contracts, agreements including terms, pricing and discounts
- Order Processing - ensure all sales orders and renewals are processed in an efficient and accurate manner and that SLAs are met
- Work on 50+ tickets/week across Zendesk, Salesforce and JIRA within defined SLAs
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Legal and Security Teams to ensure contract related tasks are completed and recorded
- Partner with Finance, Sales and Operations teams to research and resolve customer inquiries
- Generate and maintain detailed documentation of policies and processes
- Other sales-support duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work different shifts (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- Good composition skills - ability to compose grammatically correct and concise written response
- Ability to provide high quality work support while handling a significant volume of inquiries (50+/week)
- Hands on experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA is a positive
- Experience working for a Startup is a positive
- An ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and processes.