Scale Customer Success Manager - Remote
Postman is a privately funded startup with over $200M in venture funding, which has created the world's leading API development platform. Our platform is used by more than 15 million developers worldwide, spanning individual coders to large enterprise development teams. Our customers love our product and we are having a blast growing a customer-focused culture to ensure they keep growing with us! We are looking for passionate Scale Customer Success Managers with experience in technical enterprise SaaS products to join our team.
Work from where you are, just bring you passion for Customer Success to work every day! You'll be supported by all other Postman teams - from sales and engineering, to product management, data science, and our executives - to ensure our customers achieve value from their usage of Postman. You will own the post-sales process, from initial customer on-boarding to full scale adoption, and have ultimate responsibility for renewal.
Postman Scale CSM’s enable our growth customers' ongoing adoption of our API platform, working with clients to drive best practices, measure value and evangelize the expanded usage of Postman. This team is responsible for supporting the majority of the revenue within the organization. The Scale CSM role at Postman gives you the opportunity to have a huge impact in a customer focused company and doing satisfying work. Come join us!
- Build relationships with primary users & provide level one support to our growth customers
- Understand & measure customer objectives, while tying back to business outcomes
- Work with new customers to develop roll-out plans across their team/department/division
- Partner with sales to expand use cases & uncover product upgrade opportunities
- Work with renewals team to ensure on time contract renewals for annual customers
- Track customer usage metrics and respond to any enablement or product questions
- Develop and maintain product expertise, including best practices & good understanding of resources to support 1:many enablement (knowledge base content, webinars, etc.)
- Ultimately - our goal is to spend time supporting growth customers resulting in significant impact on company revenue goals
- Comfortable carrying a revenue growth target, either as an individual contributor or a team goal
- Experience in sales or customer success, preferably for an enterprise SaaS application
- Prior experience selling/growing developer focused SaaS tools within the devops ecosystem strongly preferred
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Effective communications skills (written, and verbal)
- Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Excited to learn new technology and become a product expert
- Team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations