Senior Global Recruiter, Product & Engineering
Function: Human Resources/Talent Acquisition
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
We are looking for a world class Senior Global Recruiter to become an early member of our distributed Talent Acquisition team and help us build out a world class, globally distributed product and engineering function. In this role, you will help us find great Product Managers, Designers, Software Engineers, and Engineering Leaders and help them not only envision life at Postman, but get them excited about contributing to the complex engineering challenges around our hyper growth initiatives. As you shepherd candidates through the process, you will strive to create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. If you're a team player with an eye for talent and love connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you!
What you will be doing:
- You will partner closely with Product & Engineering Leadership and/or hiring managers to understand their teams and their hiring needs.
- In this partnership, you will also work with hiring managers to design end-to-end recruiting strategies for their roles and find creative ways to source great talent including tapping into passive candidates.
- You will also partner with peers and come up with ideas to improve candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Collaborate with teammates and across the various teams to ensure a phenomenal experience to get the best talent onboard.
- You will maintain reports and leverage this data to drive recruiting strategy and keep your hiring managers updated on recruiting and hiring performance.
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to managers on all roles/projects supported
- You will lead interview teams through the debrief sessions and support in making hiring decisions.
What we are looking for:
- You are passionate about technical recruiting and have 3 to 5 years of experience in building high calibre product, design, and engineering teams in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- You have an agile mindset, thrive in ambiguity and enjoy carving your own path.
- You exude a positive attitude and relentless focus on delighting clients.
- You understand there is more to sourcing than LinkedIn. You are driven to find mechanisms and build programs that result in attracting great talent at all levels
- You build strong relationships through trust with your business partners and are able to influence at all levels.
This will be a remote position based in North America or the United Kingdom. What you will get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Be a part of something big.