Postman is the world’s leading API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster. More than 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more amazing things with Postman every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
Postman already enjoys strong Product Led Growth (PLG), and to further capitalize on this success, we’re looking for someone to lead acquisition campaigns and drive new user sign ups, augmenting this growth.
You will work with folks from all across the Postman organization, including Product, Marketing, Marketing Engineering, Data, and Growth teams. As a member of the Marketing team, you will create, launch, manage, and optimize campaigns to drive additional new user sign ups on the Postman API Platform.
What You'll Do
- Understand the Postman API Platform and the jobs users want to accomplish (jobs to be done)
- Develop and launch acquisition campaigns (from scratch!) to drive new user sign ups, augmenting organic acquisition growth
- Experiment with messages, channels, creative and formats to find new and innovative ways to acquire new Postman users
- Work with the Data team to build and maintain comprehensive reporting and user attribution; track, report, and understand Customer Acquisition Costs
- Work with the Growth and Data teams to understand how and at what rates newly acquired users activate and convert
- Continuously test, iterate, and optimize to speed time to learning
- Pick campaign winners, and scale campaigns that work
- Roll up your sleeves and dive in where needed—we’re a team that supports each other and larger organizational goals, while staying focused on our top priorities
- 5+ years of relevant, growth marketing and/or acquisition campaign experience
- 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- Excellent analytical and creative abilities
- Appetite for experimentation and intellectual honesty—not all campaigns will be winners
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A natural curiosity and affinity for technology
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or relevant experience
- Prior start-up experience is a plus
- Prior experience in a product-led growth (PLG) model is a plus
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?