The 2023 State of the API survey is open!
Make your voice heard in the world's biggest API survey
Who Are We?
Postman is the world's leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API & streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 25 million developers & 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. After receiving Series D funding in 2021 & releasing our biggest & best version ever of Postman in September 2022, we continue to strive humbly towards our mission of 100 million connected developers & serving companies as they seek to innovate in an API-first world.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join the Revenue Operations team at Postman. The Revenue Operations team is integral to the success of the Sales and Customer Success organizations by helping to drive revenue, renewals and the productivity of the sales and customer success teams. The Sr. Manager GTM Tools and Technology role reports into the Head of Revenue Operations and will be responsible for managing the strategic direction of Postman’s technology solutions to support all of our Go-To-Market capabilities.
This is a hybrid position based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston, Austin, or New York.
What You’ll Do
- Drive successful implementation of GTM technology solutions in alignment with business objectives for the GTM organization
- Collaborate with IT, engineering, and other teams as needed to align the GTM technology stack with cross functional company priorities and technology choices
- Partner with finance, IT, marketing and sales leaders to redesign and automate business processes to achieve desired business objectives
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize go-to-market team performance
- Prioritize competing requirements by estimating and measuring the business impact of new applications
- Develop KPIs to measure efficiency of system usage while tracking ongoing delivery against GTM strategy
- Hire, manage and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of all data
- Optimize the information design across the GTM technology stack to enable the development of marketing and sales analytics
- Ensure full usage of the sales & martech capabilities made available and own ensuring all team members are clear on their role in execution with these tools
- Manage vendor engagements to maximize investment and ensure on-time and on-quality delivery
- 8+ years of progressive experience Systems & Tooling focused role supporting the GTM organization for a large SaaS company
- Expert knowledge required in: CRM, Marketing Automation, Integration, Forecasting, Quoting and Customer Success Tools used across a wide variety of GTM functions
- Work with Departments Heads and Ops teams to identify and formulate their business needs. Translate those needs into technical requirements, determine how our systems should be leveraged to meet those requirements and coordinate team effort to optimally build the technical solution with scalability and usability as the core tenets
- Ability to build and implement process improvements and systems automation to drive efficiency
- Own the process for intake and prioritization of business systems requests and ensure the team is working on the right projects with the appropriate sense of urgency. Ensure the roadmap is up to date with clarity and prioritization all stakeholders can understand and agree on
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement GTM processes, procedures and policies
- Experience in hyper-growth, rapidly evolving environments preferred
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency & honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
This role is based in San Francisco, Austin, Boston, or New York, and the reasonably estimated salary for this role ranges from $220,000-$250,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition to our pay-on-performance philosophy, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits, including full medical coverage, flexible PTO, wellness reimbursement, and a monthly lunch stipend. Salaries will vary outside of the listed metropolitan areas & the U.S.
Postman is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Postman does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Postman will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Postman.
Postman will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records where directed under applicable law, such as pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.