Senior Market Intelligence Analyst
Postman is the world’s leading API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster. More than 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman API Platform every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
To further capitalize on this success, we’re looking for someone to join our growing marketing team as a Senior Market Intelligence Analyst. Postman embodies a data-driven culture, and this position will help the marketing team—and the larger Postman organization—make better, data-driven decisions as we continue to innovate for our users and the API community as a whole.
What You'll Do
- Identify, acquire, and manipulate a wide array of qualitative and quantitative industry, market, and competitive data
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data and turn that data into actionable insights for the rest of the marketing team and other functional areas
- Understand the business implications of data, and use data to build stories that drive decisions
- Help drive a deeper understanding of the market/marketing landscape, including players, technologies, trends, channels, messaging, and more
- Effectively communicate actionable insights and recommendations to marketing team members, cross-functional partners, and executives
- 4+ years of relevant research / analytical experience
- 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment, with ability to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication capabilities
- Ability to bridge the gap between data analytics and business marketing, and work cross-functionally
- A natural curiosity and affinity for technology
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or relevant experience
- Prior start-up experience is a plus
- Prior experience in a product-led growth (PLG) model is a plus
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?