Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API & streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 17 million developers & 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more & more astounding things with the Postman product every day, & as a result, we are growing rapidly.
About The Team
As one of the founding members within Postman’s Growth Organization, you will partner with our Director of Growth Engineering & Head of Growth to help establish our growth and experimentation processes & help scale cross-functional squads for each focus area of our core growth loop. This position will directly impact millions of users, so if you want to be a part of something big, this one’s for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Implement A/B/n & multivariate experiments on the Postman application
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, design, & analytics on experiments related to user conversion & license expansion
- Assisting with Feature Management (i.e. Feature Flags / Feature Toggles) within LaunchDarkly
- Implementing A/B & multivariate experiments using a full-stack experimentation framework.
- Instrument code to fire analytics events into Amplitude
- Experience in being a part of Growth Engineering for a Product Led Growth team
- Solid background building and managing scalable microservice architectures for a SaaS product
- Solid understanding of Growth principles such as acquisition loops, engagement/habit loops, retention, “Aha moment,” activation, onboarding
- You have an "explorer" mindset and love ideating and building provisional solutions and rapid prototypes in order to test ideas quickly
- Experiment Design - you have a good intuition around different tradeoffs when designing product experiments
- Experiment Debugging - you have experience testing whether an experiment is tracking properly in production before ramping traffic
Nice to Have:
- 1-2 years working as a Software Engineer on a Product-Led Growth team
- Experience working on a SaaS product highly desired
- Experience being a Postman user highly desired
- Preferred experience with Feature Management & tools such as LaunchDarkly.
- Solid understanding of Growth principles (acquisition loops, engagement/habit loops, retention, Aha moment, activation, onboarding)
What Else? (Benefits)
We offer competitive salary & benefits, an informal & fun working environment, & provide lunch every day. (Yes, seriously. Every day.) We believe in autonomous small teams taking on big challenges, & we’re intentional about building an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do their best work & be the best version of themselves. We’re creating a long-term company, & we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?