Postman is the world's leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Here's a timeline of Postman's journey in becoming an API Platform.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
What You'll Do.
- Provide Search Engine Optimization guidance to content creators across the organization.
- Support and help execute technical SEO strategies across Postman digital properties, including user generated content.
- Define measurable goals, set priorities, socialize, and work with partner teams to implement those strategies.
- Perform ongoing, in-depth research into keywords and user intent. Share research insights into user intent with marketing, product, management, and leadership teams.
- Edit and optimize content, metadata, URLs, etc. for search engines.
- Analyze, monitor, and report on SEO efforts and impact to business.
- Proactively review and identify SEO growth opportunities.
- Provide support for curating user-generated content on digital properties.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to communicate expectations and recommendations.
- Stay up-to-date on SEO trends, search engine algorithm updates, and technology. Help educate internal teams.
- Develop SEO best practice documentation to educate other functional areas.
- 4—6 years of SEO experience, with a significant portion focused on SEO guidance for content
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience with technical products, SaaS, and/or B2B products.
- Experience building SEO initiatives from scratch.
- Ability to take keyword research and translate it to user intent.
- Ability to work with highly technical products and curate content related to technical products.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to pivot on an approach or situation to provide unique solutions and suggestions.
- Proactive self-starter; the desire to contribute to and lead the creation of new processes and solutions is critical.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Lots of smiles
Nice to Have.
- Experience with product-led growth organizations.
- Experience with User Generated Content.
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency and honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
This role is based in the San Francisco Bay Area and the reasonably estimated salary for this role ranges from $111,659 to $151,067, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition to our pay-on-performance philosophy, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits, including full medical coverage, flexible PTO, wellness reimbursement, potential spot awards, and a monthly lunch stipend. Salary ranges will differ outside of the San Francisco Bay Area and the U.S.
At Postman, diversity means we implement informed policies and practices to grow a company that reflects global experiences and identities while treating each person with fairness and dignity. We proudly offer equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations through the hiring process, please let us know early by emailing us: email@example.com. We want to give you every opportunity to show us the star that you are. Join us, why dontcha?