Postman is the world’s leading API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster. More than 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman platform every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
To further capitalize on this success, we’re looking for someone to write, manage, and lead organic social media, paid social media, and paid campaigns on other platforms.
You will work with folks from all across the Postman organization, including our CEO and leadership team, Developer Relations team, Marketing team and others to manage, lead, and own our presence on social media. You will also create paid social campaigns to further amplify Postman’s messages, as well as occasionally manage paid campaigns on other platforms.
What You'll Do
- Analyze our presence on social media and provide concrete, data-driven recommendations to marketing and leadership teams
- Create, socialize, and align teams around Postman’s strategy to drive both awareness and engagement on social media
- Work with team members across the organization to develop organic social media content, providing team members with continuous support, feedback, and inspiration
- Manage responses to our community’s posts on social media
- Initiate, create, execute, and lead paid social campaigns on multiple platforms
- Analyze paid campaign results and identify additional optimization opportunities
- 4+ years of relevant, organic and paid social media experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience paid campaign management experience
- 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- An incredible portfolio and/or examples of work
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to analyze data from social and paid platforms and make recommendations based on that data
- A natural curiosity and affinity for technology
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or relevant experience
- Prior start-up experience is a plus
- Prior experience in a product-led growth (PLG) model is a plus
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?