Talent Acquisition Partner, Revenue & Growth
Function: Human Resources/Talent Acquisition
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API & streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 15 million developers & 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more & more astounding things with the Postman product every day, & as a result, we are growing rapidly.
We are looking for a world class Talent Acquisition Partner to become an early member of our distributed Talent Acquisition team & help us build out a world class, globally distributed, go-to-market function. In this role, you will partner with hiring managers & executive stakeholders in an effort to help them understand the talent landscape & strategically scale & expand Postman's Sales, Pre/Post Sales, & Growth squads in North America as well as identify new markets for expansion. You will spend the vast majority of your time mapping different markets, engaging with top passive talent, and introducing them to the exciting initiatives they will take part in driving at Postman. You will also strive to create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process while keeping an eye on continuous improvement efforts to streamline any bottlenecks that may arise. If you're a team player with a strategic mindset, an eye for top talent, and love connecting people & opportunities, this is the role for you!
What you will be doing:
- You will partner closely with go-to-market stakeholders in sales, customer success, solutions engineering, & growth to understand their team health and their hiring needs.
- In this partnership, you will also work with hiring managers to design end-to-end recruiting strategies for their roles and find creative ways to source great talent including tapping into passive candidates.
- You will also partner with peers and come up with ideas to improve candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Collaborate with teammates and across the various teams to ensure a phenomenal experience to get the best talent onboard.
- You will maintain reports and leverage this data to drive recruiting strategy and keep your hiring managers updated on recruiting and hiring performance.
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to managers on all roles/projects supported
- You will lead interview teams through the debrief sessions and support in making hiring decisions.
What we are looking for:
- You are passionate about driving talent acquisition efforts for go-to-market teams and have 3 to 5 years of experience partnering with executive leadership in building high calibre teams in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- You have an agile mindset, thrive in ambiguity and enjoy carving your own path.
- You exude a positive attitude and relentless focus on delighting clients.
- You understand there is more to Talent Acquisition than LinkedIn & your ATS. You are driven to find mechanisms and build programs that result in attracting great talent at all levels
- You build strong relationships through trust with your business partners and are able to influence at all levels.
This will be a remote position based in North America or the United Kingdom. What you will get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Be a part of something big.