Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Our app simplifies each step of the API building process and streamlines collaboration. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide currently use Postman. We recently raised our Series-D at a $5.6 billion valuation.
With so many organizations using Postman, we are looking for exceptional Technical Enablement Architects to join our team and to help us to efficiently support and grow our enterprise business. You will partner with our Solutions Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success teams to promote an API-first development culture, and create technical resources that nurture customer relationships and guide Postman users on how to most effectively leverage our platform to build their APIs.
The primary focus of the Technical Enablement Architect role is to help Postman users realize the value of our API platform by supporting the Solutions Engineering function and developing technical resources for the greater team.
How We Operate.
Since we are a globally distributed team, we measure outcomes, not hours. We operate from a deep sense of our values, and strive to build the best products for the entire developer community.
What You'll Do.
- Partner with Solutions Engineering to develop reusable assets that help customers to learn, understand, and gain value from Postman
- Collaborate with Solutions Engineering and other relevant teams to identify pain points in customer workflows and create reusable resources to address them
- Build and maintain assets to demonstrate the value of Postman's API platform
- Develop enablement materials to accelerate user adoption and value realization with Postman (e.g., training workshops, onboarding tutorials, best practice guides, videos, sample Postman collections/workspaces, etc.)
- Produce resources to prescribe and guide customer "proof of value" evaluations of Postman
- Stay up to date on new and upcoming product releases and create/update resources to help customers utilize and integrate these features into their workflow
- Create custom-tailored materials for customer champions within their organizations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the Postman platform
- Continuously improve knowledge and skill around different API technologies and demonstration methods based on industry trends
- 2+ year of solutions architecture/engineering, consulting, or technical marketing experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Ability to collaborate with many stakeholders simultaneously to organize and prioritize their business needs
- Excellent listener and creative thinker who is capable of synthesizing conceptual requests from stakeholders and then building a production-worthy technical asset
- History of successfully leading, managing, and completing multiple concurrent projects
- Strong technical background with a four year Computer Science or related degree
- Strong understanding of modern development methodologies and DevOps with an appreciation of the software development life cycle
- Familiar with typical developer tooling: IDEs, Git, CI/CD, monitoring services, microservices, containers, cloud computing services, etc.
- Fast learner, excited and willing to learn new technology on an ongoing basis
- Great communication skills (presentation, verbal and written) and comfortable with public speaking and working directly with customers as needed
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and love teamwork and collaboration
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?