Technical Lead,(Frontend) API Network - Remote
Postman leads the way in the API-first universe. Postman’s API Development Environment is used by 17 million developers and more than 500,000 companies to access 250+ million APIs every month.
A taste of our scale: We handle over 100+ million requests per day and store over 10TB of data across our 30+ micro-services, and our desktop app is used by over 6 million users, with over 600,000 users active every day.
About the Team
You will be reporting to one of our Engineering Managers while working in this team.
- Interface with the rest of the organisation to learn more about their pain points when using our team’s APIs.
- Contribute to the development of APIs and products while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Support and Product, Quality, Security and Platform Engineers.
- Perform code reviews and advocate better practises for software engineering by mentoring and encouraging others around you to build a quality product.
- Own and improve the technical maturity (reliability, scalability, resilience, and quality) of systems and product.
- Design & build any additional internal tooling required to ease the development & maintenance of the product.
- Own and lead end-to-end initiatives.
- You have more than 4 years of experience architecting, developing and delivering large, single page web applications.
- You have experience with modern web tooling; Webpack, Babel, Jest, Enzyme.
- You have strong product and design sensibilities and an obsessive attention to detail.
- You have a get-things-done attitude and deep empathy for users and teammates.
- You can take complex problems and break them into smaller tasks.
- You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Be a part of something big.