Technical Lead, (Frontend) Flows - Remote
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
About the Team
Did you know you can actually build a workflow using Postman’s collections? A sneak peek of a small feature that sort-of powers this up is available here.
But that’s not the whole story. What if building a workflow is not as complex as writing code to orchestrate the flow? If you could envision a future where building a workflow can be achieved using Postman, this is the team you belong to. We are a fast-moving team within the Labs function of Postman which experiments with everything they see.
Building workflows from scratch is what we aim to do with one of our latest experiments. Want to make a change in the no-code solution space? Join us!
What You'll Do
- Design, build and ship great user interfaces for a visual programming language.
- Iterate fast and collect feedback from early-stage adopters to chart out the next steps.
- Advocate better practices for software engineering by mentoring and encouraging others around you to build a quality product.
- Have an acute attention to detail and drive to build near-perfect interfaces.
- Knowledge of different browser technologies and APIs to build cross-browser applications that are optimized for both mouse and touch-based devices.
- Interface between different vertical to build and experiment with different UI for great UX.
- You are a well-rounded engineer with a strong sense of product and good communication skills.
- Experience and excitement towards working with global, distributed teams
- Alignment with our Values
- Lots of smiles
Nice to Have
- Prior experience working on one or more workflow builders.
- Past experience working on API platforms and developer tools.
- An active contributor to open-source projects (and/or) have an excellent understanding of version control and coding practices.
- Good understanding of operating systems, networking, and standard protocols in general.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?