Technical Lead, Salesforce Developer - Bangalore
Postman is the leading API platform, used by 17 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so developers and teams can create better APIs—faster. Postman is a global company with headquarters in San Francisco, a large office in Bangalore (where the company was founded), and distributed team members on four continents. Postman is privately held, with funding from Insight Partners, CRV, Nexus Venture Partners, Coatue, Battery Ventures, and BOND. Learn more at http://www.postman.com or connect with Postman on Twitter via @getpostman.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join the Revenue Operations team at Postman. The Senior Salesforce Developer role reports into the Revenue Operations Manager. The Revenue Operations team is integral to the success of the Sales and Customer Success organizations by helping to drive revenue, renewals and the productivity of the sales and customer success teams.
This is a full-time remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the various teams in the Customer Organization including Sales, Success, Solutions, Product and Legal to understand business requirements for processes which need to be implemented in our SalesForce Instance
- Collaboration with subject matter experts, business analysts to build "best in class" solutions and be proponent of measuring the success of those solutions
- Design, develop, test and deploy solutions to the needs of the various teams in the Customer Organization
- Work with the Postman Data team to ensure data is appropriately synchronized with our core data store (Amazon Redshift, Looker)
- Integration, via APIs/Web Services with other systems we use for customer interaction (such as Outreach, SurveyMonkey etc.)
- Unit / Regression testing and release management of modifications / updates between environment instances using Force.com IDE or other automated solution
- Migration, bulk upload and bulk update of data using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Development of workflow rules with time triggered tasks, email alerts, email templates, and field updates
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and delivery of break / fix solutions for applications
- Maintenance of data and mitigation of data issues
- Ability to validate requirements and provide feedback and suggestions based on understanding of existing development and business processes
- Assist with performance of ongoing Salesforce administration activities (accounts, profiles, roles, fields, layouts, data security)
- Maintain technical design documentation based on functional and stakeholders requirements and assist with enablement content curation
- Regular and clear communication of project status or issues
- Generation of reports, dashboards, and customized reports along with analysis of resulting data
- Assistance with management and creation of user roles, profiles, permissions, role hierarchies, public groups, security controls, and shared settings
- 6+ combined years of experience in one or more of the following application development tools/frameworks Force.com/Visualforce/Apex/SOQL/SOSL
- Experience with Lightning Components.
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Demonstrated experience across Salesforce platform services (Service Cloud, Force.com, AppExchange)
- Application development experience using Salesforce technologies (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, profile, pages, roles, layouts, workflows, etc.)
- Prior work experience in an agile based environment
- Experience with unit/regression testing and release management of modifications/updates between environment instances using Force.com IDE or other automated solution
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation & enhancement of projects in SalesForce.com
- Proficient in Salesforce data migration using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Experience with Salesforce reports/dashboards and workflow rules;
- Experience with creation and management of User Roles, Profiles, Permissions, and Role Hierarchies, Public Groups, Security Controls, and Shared Settings
- Proactive approach and strong communication skills (including written, presentation, and verbal)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and effective with minimal guidance
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Advanced Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Certification
- Two years of experience using Agile methodologies
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?