Postman leads the way in the API-first universe. Postman’s API Development Environment is used by 20 + million developers and more than 600,000 companies to access 250+ million APIs every month.
A taste of our scale: We handle over 100+ million requests per day, and store over 10TB of data across our 30+ micro-services, and our product is used by over 18 million users, with over 1.5 million users active every day.
About the Team
Technical Program Management at Postman enables us to reach the high-level strategic goals for the Business Operations to evolve and scale enable operational alignment across all major functional teams
To put things in perspective, these releases required the whole organization to come together and deliver impact to the end-users. In order to ensure that we keep delivering such complex projects, we are establishing the program management function at Postman which will directly work with senior leadership to help us build the API Platform that the world needs.
- Work with the leadership team to understand the long term initiatives
- Handle the documentation for the function. Communication is half solved with organized documentation.
- Facilitate the rituals for retrospectives, root cause analyses (RCAs), and enable cross-learning between teams
- Own and manage high impactful projects and programs across the organization.
- Enable the Organization to help deliver value to the end-users with strong predictability
- Help us drive consistency across plans and processes to increase organizations productivity
You may be a good fit if:
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in Program Management
- You have a track record of providing program management during the software development lifecycle, aligning teams to work together as a single unit
- You are a strong communicator who can streamline the flow of information between various teams (including Engineering, Design & Product but not limited to them)
- You have to flare to fix and organize the functional assets and documentation
- You are curious about how things work