Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Our app simplifies each step of the API building process and streamlines collaboration. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide currently use Postman. We recently raised our Series-D at a $5.6 billion valuation.
The technical support team enables Postman's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support.
Technical support is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skill set.
How We Operate.
Since we are a globally distributed team, we measure outcomes, not hours. We operate from a deep sense of our values, and strive to build the best products for the entire developer community.
What You'll Do.
- Becoming a technical expert on the Postman platform
- Taking ownership of customer reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Working with engineering, product, and customer teams to ensure speedy resolution
- Streamline process, run experiments, build/maintain internal tools, build proofs-of-concepts for users
- Contributing to our FAQs, which serve as our customer’s knowledge base
- Interacting with Postman's developer community of 15 million+ via our support channels, our public Github issue tracker and the community
- Achieving key metrics around CSAT, responsiveness, and # of iterations to a successful resolution
If you’re worried about not checking off all of the boxes but are interested, don’t hesitate to apply. We have many folks on our teams that come from non customer-facing backgrounds.
- 2+ years of experience doing technical product support for a modern / SaaS product
- Familiarity with API Development / SaaS products a big plus
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable with technical concepts, great analytical skills, and can explain how Postman works to a range of audiences
- Familiarity with software products in general, basics of networking, fundamentals of REST APIs, and how the web works
- Able to work asynchronously with a globally-distributed team
- Familiarity with support platforms, Jira, Github, and Confluence are positives.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our Wellness Program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?