The 2023 State of the API survey is open!
Make your voice heard in the world's biggest API survey
Who Are We?
Postman is the world's leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API & streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 23 million developers & 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. After receiving Series D funding in 2021 & releasing our biggest & best version ever of Postman in September 2022, we continue to strive humbly towards our mission of 100 million connected developers & serving companies as they seek to innovate in an API-first world.
We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture & our vision at Postman.
About the Team
At Postman, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 17 million users, the Customer Education team is at the forefront of supporting our customers on their journey with Postman. We build learning programs that boost adoption, create better developers and simplify our customers' journey.
Postman is seeking a Technical Trainer to bring energy, passion and skill to lead customer workshops and training for our enterprise customers both on-site and virtually. Our ideal candidate is someone who has extensive experience using Postman and has trained large organizations in the past. You will be responsible for leading ILT modules that support different user roles, industries and skill levels. The role will also manage ongoing design and delivery enhancements, always keeping the customer at the center.
What You’ll Do
- Design and deliver a brand new training program that helps customers and internal teams understand how to use Postman effectively.
- Develop training materials, such as presentation slides and in-product exercises that help customers and internal teams understand how to use Postman at all levels.
- Work closely with other teams, including product, customer success, sales, and customer support, to ensure that training programs align with product updates and customer needs.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of training programs and make recommendations for improvements based on the pilot program.
- Keep up-to-date with product updates and new features to ensure training programs reflect the most current information.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in enterprise training
- Ability to facilitate a resolution to complex technical issues
- Extensive experience using Postman
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Passion for operationalizing, reporting on, and continuously improving customer experience at scale
- Consistent track record of successfully handling stakeholder relationships
- Highly organized, with proven ability to work autonomously and run multiple projects at one time
- Lots of smiles
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency & honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
This role is based in San Francisco and the reasonably estimated salary for this role ranges from $114,750 to $155,250, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition to our pay-on-performance philosophy, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits, including full medical coverage, flexible PTO, wellness reimbursement, potential spot awards, and a monthly lunch stipend. Salaries will vary outside of San Francisco and the U.S.
Postman is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or a disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to managers. Postman does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Postman will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Postman.
Postman will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records where directed under applicable law, such as pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PS: Here's a timeline of Postman’s journey in becoming an API Platform.