Continuous Quality with Postman
Wednesday, September 22, 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
Join us for a one-hour, intermediate-level Postman training geared specifically for API testers and other stakeholders invested in the health of your APIs, including product managers, business managers, DevOps practitioners, and more.
“Continuous quality” is a holistic mindset for API testing, and in this session, we’ll discuss continuous quality principles as we walk through some advanced testing workflows and recommended practices for testing in Postman.
We’ll cover these topics:
- Run tests locally using the Postman Collection Runner
- Automate testing as part of your continuous integration (CI) pipeline using Newman, Postman’s command-line Collection Runner
- Reduce the time and effort of regression testing cycles by using Postman monitors
- Extend the power of Postman’s scripting interface with external libraries
- Perform snapshot testing using mock servers
Download and install the Postman desktop agent, which will enable you to use the web version of Postman that we use in Space Camp sessions.
Head of Developer Relations
Senior Software Developer in Test