The 2023 State of the API survey is open!
Make your voice heard in the world's biggest API survey
Join us for an informative one-hour webinar focused on API security, tailored for beginners. In this session, you will gain valuable insights into the OWASP API Security Top 10 risks and learn how to effectively detect vulnerabilities in your APIs using Postman. Our webinar will explore key topics such as Excessive Data Exposure and Broken Function Level Authorization, with a special emphasis on visualizing vulnerabilities associated with role-based access control (RBAC).
Whether you're a developer, security professional, or simply interested in API security, this beginner-friendly webinar is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to build secure and reliable APIs using Postman.
Here's what we'll do in this session:
- Identify and understand the most prevalent API vulnerabilities
- Implement strategies to mitigate common vulnerabilities effectively
- Discover how to leverage Postman for automating API security tests
- Emphasize the importance of API-first methodologies in preventing vulnerabilities
- Explore security better practices with Postman
Senior Developer Advocate
Security Engineer II
Application Security Engineer
New sessions release each month
Sign up to get notified about upcoming Postman Intergalactic sessions.