Episode 21: "API Observability through an API System of Record"
Aired: Wednesday, October 27, 9:00 a.m. (PDT)
Resurface is an API system of record that removes the guesswork from discovering how APIs are being used and attacked. Resurface turns every API call into an observable transaction so customers can capture, store, and explore every REST and GraphQL call in order to easily investigate failures, identify threats, and improve performance.
In this episode of Breaking Changes, Postman Chief Evangelist Kin Lane welcomes Resurface Labs Co-founder and CTO Rob Dickinson to discuss how an API system of record can change the way organizations think about securing, optimizing, and managing their APIs.
We will dive into key questions like:
- How does an API system of record differ from modern approaches to traceability?
- What is OWASP, and why does it matter?
- How do you help your teams be better at security?
- How can companies brace for future API security threats?
- What does the future hold for API security?
To register for the Postman Breaking Changes Series, simply fill out the form and you'll be off and running.